We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data
Our data protection policy is addressed to you, the user of our website, and aims to inform you in a transparent manner about the type of data we collect, the purposes and the conditions for exercising your rights.
1. What data do we collect and for what purposes?
We take care to collect and process only the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, in accordance with the principle of data minimization.
Thus, we only collect the following types of data:
2. How long will your data be kept?
- Data that you send us via our application form to enable us to contact you in connection with job opportunities. This is the data :
- Indispensable for the processing of your application: title, first name, surname, postal and telephone details, email, CV
- Optional information in the "Make the difference and tell us more about you" form: all the data relating to the candidate and useful for recruitment (area of mobility, salary expectations, types of contract, salary expectations, etc.).
- Identification data as well as a copy of your identity card in the event that you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or data portability.
Your identification data relating to the management of our relationship with you is kept by Seres Technologies for a period of three (3) years from our last contact.
The data collected in the context of exercising your rights regarding the use of your personal data is kept for a period of one (1) year.
3. Will your data be passed on to third parties?
We will only pass on your personal data to the authorised and specified persons mentioned below:
- The authorized Seres Technologies staff in charge of processing your applications
- Relevant courts, public and governmental authorities, if we are required to do so by law or legal process, for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public interest. Where permitted by law, we will notify you of the disclosure of your personal data.
Apart from the situations mentioned above, your data is not communicated, exchanged, sold or rented to any other person.
In the event that new situations involving the transfer of your personal data to third parties should arise, we undertake to inform you and seek your prior consent before any transfer.
4. What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, you have the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification, updating of your data
- Right to erase your personal data, when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time
- Right to limit the processing of your data
- Right to object to the processing of your data
- Right to data portability
These rights may be exercised by simple request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to SERES, Hôtel Technoptic, 2 rue Marc Donadille, CS 80001, 13453 Marseille Cedex 13, indicating your contact details (surname, first name, address and a copy of a signed identity document) and a legitimate reason when this is required by law (in particular in the event of opposition to processing).
To find out more about your rights, you can also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, accessible at the following address: http://cnil.fr.
5. Security of your data.
Seres Technologies ensures the security of your personal data by setting up a reinforced data protection by using physical and logical security means.
6. Is your data transferred outside the European Union?
Seres Technologies undertakes not to transfer your data outside the European Union.
In the event that we need to transfer your data, we will inform you of the technical and legal measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.